Adult PM 2.5 Protective Mask Filters (Set of 10)
Features and Facts:
- The disposable PM 2.5 mask filters are made up of five layers, making use of carbon filter technology for more comprehensive protection against particulates, allergens, and pollutants.
- Exterior Layers: non-woven fabric.
- Interior Layer: activated carbon.
- Each filter has an activated carbon fiber layer centered between two melt blown cotton layers and enclosed by a layer of non-woven fabrics on each side to provide the best filtration to help you breathe easier when outside of the home.
- Sold in sets of 10.
- They’re a perfect fit within the built-in pocket of our adult-sized protective masks.
- Filters should be safely disposed of after each use. Recommended to change the filter with each use.
- 4.75" (L) x 3.15" (W).
- For use with Adult Protective Cloth Face Mask (sold separately) for 5 layers of superior protection.
Cloth face coverings should NOT be worn by:
- Children younger than 2 years old.
- Anyone who has trouble breathing.
- Anyone who is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the cloth face-covering without assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can I return the mask?
A: No. For safety reasons, any mask(s), mask filter(s), and/or mask travel bag(s) purchased will be final sale and cannot be returned.
Q: Can I share my mask?
A: No, you should not share your mask. We recommend having at least 1 mask for each individual, and to continue using that same mask, even after washing.
Q: How do I know if the mask will fit me?
A: Everyone is unique and that is why we have designed a mask shape to fit the largest variety of face shapes and sizes. With several customizable features like the adjustable nose wire, and ear straps we are confident you will get the best coverage and comfort out of your mask. We encourage all our customers to refer to our sizing charts for measurement guidelines and instructions.
Q: How do I wash my mask?
A: Wash your mask in cold water and dried on low. Hang dry when possible to help preserve the effectiveness of your mask.
Q: How often should I change my filter?
A: We recommend that you change your filter with every use. Especially if the filter is damp or soiled. Do not wash or re-use your filters.
Q: How often should the mask & travel bag be washed?
A: We recommend that the mask be washed daily. Please wash your mask only. Disposable filters are not washable or reusable.
Q: Is it reusable?
A: Yes, all of our masks are washable and re-usable. They are an environmentally friendly and cost-effective alternative to disposable masks.
Q: Is this mask medical grade?
A: This mask is non-medical and for general use only. While anyone can use the mask, this is intended to be a viable alternative for non-health workers. This allows us to preserve medical-grade personal protective equipment for those who need it most.
Q: What does the mask protect me from?
A: Cloth masks are not a medical-grade mask. The use of cloth masks has been recommended by health authorities as an additional line of protection for the general public. Weddingstar makes no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
Q: What type of filters can I use with these masks?
A: We have selected PM2.5 filters to use with our masks because we believe that these are the best way to protect yourself and others. While you can use these masks without filters, or with other filter options, we suggest you purchase these 2 items together to ensure the best fit and protection with your mask.