Wedding Favors Cheat Sheet: 10 Quick Ideas for the Perfect Wedding Favor
10. Coffee and tea bags – can be personalized or monogrammed. These are an elegant way to extend the hospitality of the wedding reception to the morning after. Available in a variety of styles, themes, and colors.
9. Gift Mint Tins - a small, elegant burst of freshness and charm, ideal for the after-meal heaviness at the reception.
8 Glass Coasters – a personalized touch to any reception, these handsome frames support drinks while conveying an elegant image of the bride or wedding party.
7. Glass Gel Candles – these elegant candles contains theme elements, such as leaves for fall weddings or cala lily pedals for spring weddings, and present a sweet aroma. These can contribute a romantic atmosphere to the reception when lit, as well.
6. Personalized Measuring Spoons – these heart shaped spoons add a touch of home and a bit of class to the reception, and can be used again and again, evoking memories of the reception.
5. Plantable Wildflower Favors: what better way to commemorate the blossoming of love than with fresh flowers? These lovely seed packets are ideal for a spring wedding and feature romantic messages amid charming packaging.
4. Guest Photo Albums – these packets of wedding photos offer guests a ready-made souvenir of the wedding and reception. They’re attractively decorated and lightweight, as well.
3. Salt and Pepper Shakers – these are charmingly packaged and include the witty slogan, “two peas in a pod.” Makes a charming spring or summertime wedding favor.
2. Mini-Lanterns – these small lightboxes feature a tealight candle and bring a romantic air to any setting. Available in sets.
1. Wedding Gown Candle – the perfect blend of two romantic elements, these small, sturdy candles evoke memories of the bridal gown and the romance of the wedding ceremony. Available in lots.
My Wedding Favors offers a complete line of the gifts included in this list. For more information on these and other products, visit the company’s website here: https://www.myweddingfavors.com/.