Fall can bring it’s own set of beauty problems. Sallow skin and a dull complexion can result from dry air and the change of weather. Luckily, picking the right makeup products has you covered.
1. Even out your complexion with a light BB cream. It’s more moisturizing than a foundation and won’t look cakey. Instead, it’ll give you a dewy, youthful glow.
2. Use a creamy concealer to hide any blemishes or imperfections. Set with powder to keep it in place.
3. Smile and apply blush to the apples of your cheeks (the parts that “pop” when you smile).
4. Use a highlighter stick along the top of your cheekbones, under your brow bones, and in the inner corners of your eyes to add strategic shimmer.
5. Take a fluffy kabuki brush and swirl it lightly in bronzer. Apply it in an upward motion from your cheekbones a and lightly dust it toward your hair and temples.
6. Dust along the bridge of your nose, along the jawline, and across your forehead for an even glow.
7. Shake off the excess bronzer and lightly blend everything out to diffuse and fix any harsh edges.
For a do-everything palette, we like: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette, $58, sephora.com