7 Reasons Why You Should Get Married Right Now
Marriage is a really big life choice. In order to get married, all the pieces need to fall into place–finding the one you love and being ready for the commitment.
Wondering how you can tell if you’re ready? Read on for our list of 7 reasons why you should get married right now.
- You both want to get married. Sometimes one person in a relationship can be more ready than the other. Wait until both of you are pro-marriage.
- You can’t picture your life apart. The idea of not being together sounds scary and sad–and your mate feels the same way. I’d say it’s time to get married.
- You appreciate each other for exactly who you are. Nobody in the relationship tries to change the other. You both love the best things about each other, as well as the flaws.
- You’re both on the same page about the serious decisions. You’ve had the big discussions about kids, money and where you want to live. These tend to be deal breakers for most people. If you’re in agreement, then you’re set!
- You’ve gone through trials and tribulations–and come out the other side stronger for it. The true test of a relationship is how it fares when things get tough. If you’ve gone through the big stuff–deaths in the family, lost jobs, health scares–and still have a strong relationship, you’ll do just fine.
- You don’t describe your relationship as “hard.” You probably know at least one couple that had mistaken anger and fights for passion. These relationships are doomed. Make sure your love is real and relatively easy.
- You love each other! This is the most important one–don’t ignore it!
Are you ready to get married?