Baby powder is a secret weapon when it comes to pumping up your usual mascara. You only need a teensy bit to create faux-looking lashes that are thick and full without the messy glue or trimming lash strips you’d have to face with real faux lashes. Luckily, we’ve got the steps you need to get a faux-like fringe in minutes.
1. Start by curling your lashes to create more definition. Lightly heat your curler with a hair dryer to give the curl extra staying power.
2. Add one thin layer of mascara to lashes from root to tip.
3. Next, tap a bit of baby powder onto the back of your hand. Dip a Q-Tip into the powder.
4. Run the Q-Tip over your lashes (both top and bottom) until they’re covered with a light layer of the powder.
5. Add 1-2 more coats of mascara.
You’ll definitely notice a difference in fullness and thickness in your lashes! This would be a dramatic look for your wedding or other special events.
For a deep black fringe, we like: Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara, $27.50, sephora.com
The post The Genius Trick to Take Your Mascara to the Next Level appeared first on My Wedding Favors - Wedding Tips & Trends - Bridal Blog.